Receiving Technical conditions for connecting ASCEA of WEM subject
First step to ASCEA creation is reception of Technical conditions (further TC) for connecting ASCEA of WEM subject to ASCEA SO (System Operator) WEM, which are issued after official application of subject under the name of the Vice-President of JSC “KEGOC”. To receive TC it is necessary to provide single-line electric diagram of the networks of WEM subject, also technical and metrological data of all points of electric energy accounting, which are planned to include in designed ASCEA.
TC for connecting ASCEA SO WEM consists of the following:
- identification codes of WEM subject, determining by SO WEM in accordance with Power network Rules of RK;
- requirements to the communication channel between ASCEA of WEM subject and ASCEA of SO WEM;
- protocol structure of transferred information of ASCEA;
- time schedule of information transfer.
Working out the performance specification on system designing
After receiving TC for connecting, WEM subject should develop Performance Specification for ASCEA designing (further PS). PS is developed by Customer independently or with assistance of specialized organization, having experience in designing ASCEA.
PS should draw up by appendixes:
- List of measuring complexes of electric power accounting (MCEA), its data will be transferred to ASCEA SO WEM;
- Existing characteristics of MCEA in accordance with Section 5 of Power network Rules;
- List of accounting points necessary for the subject to transfer from ASCEA SO WEM;
- TC for connecting ASCEA of WEM subject to ASCEA SO WEM;
- Existing telecommunication systems to organize communication channel of ASCEA inside object and to exchange information with SO of WEM.
The result of PS development is an approval of PS by Customer.
Customer should direct the approved PS (in three copies) with covering letter under the name of the Vice-President of JSC “KEGOC”, for conformation.
Working out the detail design of system and working documentation
After conforming PS of SO WEM by WEM subject, Detailed Design (further DD) on ASCEA creation is to be developed.
In DD of ASCEA the solutions of all tasks from ASCEA PS should be described in detail.
Design decision of ASCEA should contain, besides specified by the standards, the following sections:
- Description of metrological provision;
- Design reliability assessment;
- List of measuring complexes of electric power account with specifying technical and metrological characteristics of measurement instruments included into the complex.
- Identification codes of measurement complexes of electric power accounting;
- Protocol of information interchange with external systems;
- Telecommunication facilities, necessary for ASCEA functioning and information interchange with System Operator;
The result of preparing the documents of “Detail Design” is an approval of “Detail Design” by Customer.
Customer should direct the approved “Detail Design” (in three copies) with covering letter under the name of the Vice-President of JSC “KEGOC”, for conformation. After conforming Detail Design and concluding a contract on realization of installation and start-adjusting works, a performer works out the working documentation.
Carrying out the installation and start-adjusting works
The result of stage “Carrying out the installation and start-adjusting works” should be availability of ASCEA of WEM subject to carry out an experimental-industrial test.
Experimental-industrial commissioning with appropriate test operations
One of the most important stage of ASCEA creation is to carry out an experimental-industrial tests of ASCEA.
This procedure allows to reveal conformity / discrepancy of technical, functional and metrological characteristics of components and as a whole ASCEA, to the requirements of Power network Rules.
For transparency of experimental-industrial tests, the representatives of the Customer, the Executor of the project, System operator of WEM, and also the representatives of “Komgosenergonadzor”, “Gosstandart” and other interested organizations, are involved in the commission. The commission inspects ASCEA according to approved and agreed by SO WEM the Program of experimental-industrial tests and decides the putting of ASCEA into experimental-industrial operation or sets a term for eliminating of revealed comments and discrepancies.
On the basis of Statement of experimental-industrial tests, the subject of WEM issues the Order of putting the system into Experimental-Industrial Operation (EIO) and directs the copy of the Order to SO of WEM.
At revealing failures or refusals during experimental-industrial operation of ASCEA, the subject of WEM takes measures to its elimination and informs to SO WEM about availability of ASCEA to the repeated putting into experimental-industrial operation.
Putting into commercial operation
This procedure is regulated by Acceptance Procedures of the automated system of commercial electric power accounting into the commercial operation