On 3 May 2019, an annual general meeting of KEGOC's shareholders was held to review the following issues:
1) Approve the annual financial statements, distribution of the net income, decision to pay dividends on ordinary shares and approve the amount of the dividend per one ordinary share of KEGOC for 2018;
2) Consider any claims from the shareholders in relation to activities of KEGOC and its officers and results of investigation of such claims;
3) Select an audit organization for the audit of KEGOC;
4) Approve amendments to the Charter of KEGOC.
The shareholders approved the KEGOC's annual financial statements for 2018. According to the statements the net income of the Company amounted to KZT 40.04 billion.
The general meeting of KEGOC's shareholders resolved to allocate KZT 14.2 billion or 87.7% of KEGOC's KZT 40.04 billion net income for 2018 for payment of dividends, net of previously paid KZT 20.1 billion of dividends for H1 2018.
Thus, the total amount of dividends to be paid out will be KZT 14.2 billion for all holders of ordinary shares of KEGOC, which is KZT 54.53 (fifty-four tenge fifty-three tiyn) per one ordinary share.
The list of the KEGOC's shareholders, who has the right for dividends on ordinary shares for 2018 was recorded as at 00 hours 00 minutes on 14 May 2019. The dividend payment will start on 15 May 2019.
In addition, the General Meeting of KEGOC’s Shareholders decided:
- Take note of the absence of claims from the shareholders in relation to activities of KEGOC and its officers.
- Approve Ernst & Young LLP as the auditor of KEGOC in 2019.
- Approve amendments to the Charter of KEGOC.